Coconut turkey stew500g turkey mince
1 onion, chopped
400g frozen spinach, defrosted and finely chopped
200ml coconut milk
salt and pepper
- Brown the turkey in some lard or coconut oil, and place in a bowl.
- Using the same frying pan, melt a little butter and lard, and fry the onion until slightly soft.
- Add the spinach and fry until wilted. ( With frozen spinach, I just wait for it to warm through.)
- Return the turkey and stir well.
- Reduce the heat and add the coconut milk. Mix well. Add salt and pepper.
- Ensure all is warmed through completely.
It will need an additional vegetable to serve.