Wednesday 6 February 2013

Honey mustard chicken

I am always looking out for new recipes, as even with a monthly rolling menu, some are less successful than others.  I was looking on Google for paleo chicken recipes, and the fact one came from a regular recipe board seemed good.

The recipe came from all recipes and was called honey mustard chicken.  The reviews had said that the honey needed to be reduced as equal measures of honey and dijon mustard was too sweet, so I halved the amount of honey.  It also said that it was better if marinaded for 30 minutes or so.  I cooked it covered, as I though it would dry up otherwise.

A quick and easy recipe using things you would have in your cupboard.  It would probably benefit from mash with it, to soak up the sauce as it was a little spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment