Monday 21 October 2013

Menu planning 21 - 27 October

Well, last week was reasonably successful on the menu planning, with just a few amendments.
On Thursday we had no children, as the older one is at university and the younger one was on a GCSE Geography field trip, so we went out to the Toby carvery - a review will follow I think!
On Saturday, we decided that it was silly to make a stew as my husband was out volunteering at the railway, dash in to change and straight out again to a swimming gala, before I came back from a craft fair.  A bit of freezer diving was done, which gave me back some food boxes!
Sunday was wet and another quick turnaround, I had a market during the day and then we went to a Rural Arts performance in the evening - I'm afraid that we did use frozen burgers, but the Aldi Aberdeen Angus ones are 98% beef.

I obviously got organised last week, as I had written up a menu plan on the calendar already!

Monday - Spice up salmon
Tuesday - Not stuffed mushrooms
Wednesday - Coconut chicken curry
Thursday - Mozzarella meatballs
Friday - Baked tuna
Saturday - Meatza
Sunday - Coconut curried pork - photo only, as link not working

Linking again to Menu planning Monday with Mrs M

4 comments:

  1. Yum, u can tell I am going to enjoy this linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoohhh like your spice up Salmon recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite spicy, so you may want to reduce some of the 'spicier' ones and add a little more mixed herbs, depending on your tastes.

      Delete
  3. Yum! I like the sound of the Not stuffed mushrooms :) x

    ReplyDelete