Thursday 16 February 2017

Menu planning 13 - 19 February

We stuck to last week's plan and continue to eat partly from the freezer - although there does appear to be quite a lot of 'student food' waiting for the children to come home for Easter!
I am still continuing to avoid most of the food that I cut out for the Whole 30 month, as I have a suspicion that large quantities of dairy is not good. I seem to be alright with a dash of milk in a coffee but larger amounts such as lump of cheese or a latte seem to be causing problems.

Monday - Poached salmon

Tuesday - Hungarian meatloaf (this means I can make tomato soup witt mini meatballs with the rest of  the meat and tomatoes)

Wednesday - Not stuffed mushrooms (individual portions from the freezer)

Thursday - Chicken in white sauce - loosely based on this Chicken Pot Pie without the topping

Friday - Fish stew

Saturday - Slow cooked balsamic pulled pork

Sunday 'Pasta' with bolognaise sauce

Sharing with Hijacked by Twins Menu Planning Monday

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love pulled pork! My hubby has problems with dairy too so stays away from it, hope that cutting out certain foods helps you. Thank you for joining in with #MealPlanningMonday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found the recipe I'm going to use for the pulled pork which has balsamic vinegar , so it gives a rich gravy - how come you can have lots of recipes you can't find the one you are looking for?

      Delete